Our project teams only consist of sourcing experts, and all of our engagements and teams use the various proven tools & products of our Navisco Outsourcing Reference Model NORM, which we continuously update with our most recent project experiences and with the latest market trends & services. We are convinced that our independency from service providers and technologies, our clear specialization and our reference model place us into a unique position to provide significant advantages in terms of quality, costs and risk mitigation to our clients.
We are driven by the following principles:
- We are truly independent from providers, technologies and solutions and give a 360°advice respecting all different stakeholders, including the persons affected, worker’s representatives, management, shareholders and service providers; to create a long-term win-win solution.
- We know the outsourcing market for more than 15 years from both client and supplier sides, & have in-depth knowledge of the relevant suppliers, their business models & service prices.
- We offer competence in all phases of a sourcing engagement from strategy to transformation and operational control & day-to-day processes.
- We do projects in all industries & are focusing on internationally operating companies.
- We do not try to reinvent the wheel – but rather focus on established procedures, frameworks & tools which we further develop constantly to our best practice NORM.
- We are the long-term partner for our clients & are measured on the sustainable financial & qualitative success of our solutions.