- More than years25 of experience in various national and international management positions within IT and supply chain organizations in the retail, wholesale, industrial and banking sectors
- 15 years CIO/COO in national and international organizations.
- Extensive experience in strategy definition and implementation of comprehensive digital transformation programs, outsourcing initiatives, and IT organization realignments within turnaround and restructuring projects.
- Many years of experience in application development and software engineering
- Extensive experience in migrations to SAP S/4 HANA and Microsoft DFO365 platforms.
- Management of outsourcing relationships and benchmarking of IT services
- Professional experience in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, France, Benelux, Scandinavia, USA
- Head of IT at an international transport company
- Head of application development at a Swiss department store group
- CIO of an international retail and wholesale organization in the press, food and convenience sector
- CIO at a Swiss department store group
- Managing Director and owner of a consulting company for IT strategy, interim and program management
- Co-owner and Chairman of the Board of Directors of a shared service center for HR, Finance and IT services in Switzerland and Poland.
- Dipl. Business Economist (SGBS St. Gallen Business-School)
- Master of Management (SGBS St. Gallen Business School)
- Data processing clerk
- Certified Board Member (University of St. Gallen / Swiss Board School)
- Certified restructuring manager (DGfKM Dt. Gesellschaft für Krisenmanagement)