The Navisco Sourcing Strategy defines the strategic cornerstones for any outsourcing initiative. Nine aspects cover all relevant and necessary dimensions of our Sourcing Strategy. Cornerstones are a profound analysis of commodity services versus core competencies and a detailed savings and risk analysis. For the make-or-buy decision Navisco provides a market-proven service model for commodity services with corresponding market prices in all areas from IT infrastructure, application to business services.
- Having done multiple sourcing project each year, we know which solutions work best in real life and what can be sourced in the market
- We align sourcing strategy not only with your IT strategy, but also with the market solutions and services
- Proven & constantly refined tools, including our Sourcing Model and Navisco Sourcing Index (NSI) tool guide our work
- With the help of our benchmarking practice we are able to base decisions on business case scenarios that depict reality
- Knowing our tools and models inside-out, we are the right partner not only for recommending sourcing strategies, but also to implement them